my surch for salvation

my surch for salvation
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

i was in love with a liar

This is the end
Of you and me
And everything I used to be
Back then it meant something
But you're living a lie, you just can't hide from me




im tried of all this shit.

of cutting or ana.

of stupied people who change there mind. you know what i have a right to be mad!even tho he said he didnt want to hurt me it was still pretty dick! so you know what fuck you! fuck this.

im sabrina fucking cardinal. im not letting ANYONE break me again. ever. i let my walls down for him thats why im hurt. there going back up and no one is getting in. no one will ever hurt me again.

i had good memories with him. he said he loved me. here i have a great convo to show every one!

sabrina:hey,alright so can i ask you a question? cuz i didn't have a chance to ask you on what was it thruseday?

brendan:shoot

sabrina: when did you feelsing start to change?
*feelings

brendan:sat. last week

sabrina:figuers as much

brendan: ya (<--- loveing your vocab!)

sabrina:thanks thats all i wanted to know
bye

brendan:bye


yeah so thats how it went. so i ask why am i wasting my time on thos memories? cuz on some level i wish it was still like that. i cant live in the past. esspacly when the present brendan is cold. there for...

i sabrina (fucking) cardinal, am so over it.

its time to start writeing about what this blog is made for, new begings happy storys. and not liars. i used to be in love with one.

-sabrina fucking cardinal-

No comments:

Post a Comment