my surch for salvation

my surch for salvation
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

to hell with perfect

i worked rlly hard to get my life back to normal but ya know what fuck this




thos are the perceings im getting next weekend. my mom has NOOO idea and shit so against all of this. she hates periceing tatoos ect. anything that doesnt make you a lady or perfect, or beautiful. anything that goes against tradtion. fuck tredtion, and to hell with perfection. this is for ME.

I won't let my mom tell me what fucking perfect, last time that happened i tore my skin to shreads and became nothing but bones. trying to get my mothers perfect. and people say snake bites are a bad thing ha!

i've put alot of thought into this, it will ruin my modleing carere. witch fules perfection and tring to be perfect for me has done nothing.

im seperating myself from others, i REFUSE to look like every one eles, to be like every one eles and to blend in. i am ME not anyone eles. not only that but it gives you something interseting to look at. some people said im ruinging my face but im not iim adding to it, this is my life. and my face im going to do what i want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment