my surch for salvation

my surch for salvation
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

letters

dear, boy who broke my heart ( you know who you are)

i dont think you read this anymore... but i hope you do. i hope you see this. this letter is for you. considering the fact that you blocked me on fb (thanks buy the way)this is the only way i can say what i want to you.

im sorry, this didn't work out. that we didn't work out. im sorry that you feeling changed. but thats okay. you caused me alot of pain. but i forgive you even if you not sorry. because no matter how close love and hate are, i don't think you can hate someone you love, or maby even loved.

i know you didn't use me. thank you for that. i feel used alot sometimes and it means alot that you thought better of me, that you didnt want to hurt me. you have no idea how much you have saved me.

im a different person now, a better person now. all thanks to you. you saved my life so many times. even now, though hearing your words should make it worse, not better. it doesnt. i makes my cry yes. but im still hear still liveing... and you know what? for once i WANT to be.

i want to live/ grow. change. i want to learn, and breath and LOVE. i want to wake up every morning, and take on the challenge. i WANT to. and you helped me to that. thank you. thank you so much.


for this i love you, not the same way i did. but i love you as a wise teacher. kinda like budda. lol your my zen master :p

the whole realtionship taught me alot about life about every thing. i learned alot. and some stuff im still trying to figur out. but over all what i can reall do is just thank you.


thank you for saveing my life.

your the only one who can save me from myself.

thank you<3 circle? i think i owe you one.

- sabrina

" suiside is for the coward, for the weak. its for thos who cant rise up to the challenge" - brendan egan,one of the best gryffindors i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment